Tuesday, July 31, 2012

New Place for Patterns & Yarn

I have found another person who sells the most gorgeous patterns and also yarn to go with them.  I am currently working my fingers off to get her Harvest Shawlette pattern done. I got the yarn from her it is called Aria and the color is called Summer Solstice.  This yarn knits up absolutely fantastic with my new lace circular needles made by ChiaoGoo - love them too, even more than my Addis. Hopefully will find the connection for my camera and will be able to post some pictures as soon as I get more than 5 rows knit.  I have never in my life cast on 838 stitches until now and had to restart two times, however it is going well now.

Check out her website - she is celebrating her birthday with great discounts on patterns and yarn.  www.FiddleKnits.com

I am sure you won't be dissappointed, I know I wasn't.

No comments: